The evening/week-end programme runs at regular intervals throughout the year, and consists of 12 workshops spread over three weeks.
The programme is designed to educate and provide practical help to those who are experiencing problems with compulsive sexual behaviours, including porn.
To help ensure individual needs are met, programme groups are limited to eight participants.
Benefits of the programme
Participants gain the following:
- An understanding of the nature of sexual addiction and compulsivity, including recent neuroscientific developments, and how it relates to their own lives
- An understanding into how addictive and compulsive behaviours have developed in the first place, and how sustainable change can be achieved
- Implementation of a plan to control impulses and prevent further relapses
- A positive experience of working with others who are living with similar issues
Although not obligatory, upon completion of the three-week programme, clients typically graduate to weekly, individual and group therapy sessions to continue and sustain their long-term recovery.
Dates and times
Our recovery programme is delivered over a period of three weeks with workshops scheduled at the following times:
- Tuesdays 6.30pm – 8pm
- Thursdays 6.30pm – 8pm
- Saturdays 10am – 11.30am and 12 noon – 1.30pm
Programmes are scheduled to run over the following periods:
- January 2018 programme: 9th – 27th January
- April 2018 programme: 10th – 28th April
- July 2018 programme: 3rd – 21st July
- October 2018 programme: 2nd – 20th October
The programme is delivered at the Innisfree Therapy premises in Central London.
What to do next
Email us at email@example.com or call us on 020-7935-5333 to book your place or for a confidential chat about our programme