When a relationship is in crisis it’s easy to feel as though the situation is too complex to resolve.
Whilst every relationship is unique, in times of crisis many couples do experience similar things. Often one or both members of the couple will experience one or more of the following issues:
- Low or lack of sexual desire (any gender)
- Conflict which cannot be contained
- Withdrawal/shut down from communication
- Sense of divergence/difference which feels irreconcilable
- Arousal issues (any gender) such as difficulty with orgasm
- Betrayal (sexual or sense of betrayal/abandonment)
Our highly experienced couples therapists provide bespoke services to help you to safely and confidently explore your issues, gain insight and work on them together and individually, within a containing and non-judgemental space.