Family therapy is useful for families who are facing all kinds of difficulties and experiences, such as:
- Families facing challenges such as addiction, mental illness, physical illness, bereavement, eating disorders, ageing, family conflicts, cultural adjustments, trauma
- Parents who want to divorce or separate in a way that focuses on their children’s happiness and needs
- Families and couples who want to build closer and happier relationships
- Any family who would like someone to help them talk openly and about difficult things in a safe and useful way.
- Families who are worried about their children’s behaviour
Our systemic approach is sensitive to diverse family forms, respecting the importance of each person’s beliefs, culture and life experiences, making it a useful approach for people of all ages and backgrounds.