New Group Workshops starting in October
Posted in: Blog on October 17, 2018.
The title of our first workshop is ‘The Cycle of Compulsivity’
The structure of the workshops will be a combination of psycho-educational, experiential, and process. The first workshop will be held on 23rd October.
The workshops are designed to support and develop an awareness to components of our treatment and recovery, such as:
- The cycle of compulsivity
- The cycle of change
- Crisis management
- EMDR- cutting edge treatment to support emotional regulation
- Impulse control and Urge reduction
- Cravings and Euphoric recall
- Set up behaviours
- Attachment theory
- Intimacy versus Intensity
- Developing healthy boundaries
- Childhood patterns
- Controlling behaviours
- Bottom line behaviours
- Anger management
- Mindfulness and spirituality
- Inner child
- Inner critic and self esteem
- Johari window
- Stinking thinking
- Self-care, wellbeing and nutrition
- How to support the partners of
- Sustainable recovery
The cost of the Workshop is £75.00.
Workshops will be held on Tuesday and Thursday from 13.00 to 14.15.
To confirm your attendance, please email email@example.com