Corona virus – Business as usual at Innisfree
Posted in: Blog on March 5, 2020.
With the Corona Virus all over the news, we wanted to reassure all our clients that we have a plan in place and it will be business as usual at Innisfree
How we have prepared:
- Clinicians will respectfully not shake hands with clients
- Clinicians will be using hand sanitiser between clients
- All clients visiting the office must wash hands before and after the session and use the hand sanitiser provided at reception both downstairs and at Innisfree
- Rooms and areas that come into physical contact are regularly cleaned with antiviral disinfectant
- All clients and clinicians have the option to hold sessions via Zoom or Skype
- Groups can be held over Zoom, if travel restrictions are put in place
- If you are feeling unwell or have travelled from high risk areas please call in and we can arrange remote support
We are committed to providing continued support to all our clients and disruption will be minimised as much as possible. We are here to support you, either in person or via Zoom or Skype until the Corona virus situation has passed by.
We urge our clients to consider taking up the option of Zoom or Skype session if they are worried or concerned about travelling to us or have vulnerable dependents at home. We can provide information regarding the use of Zoom.
We wish you the very best of health,